Sunday, August 9, 2015

Wishbone and Pinterest

Helooo everyone! So today I am going to talk about more unnecessary apps that I have on my phone that you guys should go and get and then follow me on  so we can be friends! Some of you might have heard of it, but for those of you who have not heard of it, here is a brief description, that will most likely be longer then "brief".  So lets begin! It is called Wishbone
This is what the app looks like (minus the blurry-ness)  It is basically where people create polls, and you vote for the image on the left or the image on the right, and then you see which one has gotten more votes.  And though this might sound like a complete wast of your precious time you could be spending on Instagram, it is addictive! And after you have voted on everyone else's polls, then you realize you can make your own polls, and that's when you go crazy! *evil laugh!* So if this app sounds entertaining to you all, then you can (after you have made an account) follow me! You don't have to if you don't want of course, just a thought! My user name is: lily_loves_donuts

The other app you have to get, or just go to the website on the Internet, is Pinterest.  Now I'm guessing a lot of you already have it, but if you don't you should totally follow me, cause I will follow you back! My user name is Lily L, and my profile photo is of a sunflower! So... Yeah!




Thanks for reading!




4 comments:

  1. I wanted to tell you that I hope you know that Jesus loves you very, very, much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wishbone! would you like to friend me? I can give you my account in private.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The NFL Flag for Tennessee Titans is viewable from both sides with the opposite side being a reverse image.Fly this flag with any of our tailgate poles or 6' aluminum flagpoles and adjustable flag brackets.
    New England Patriots stars and stripes flags
    cheap New Orleans Saints american bannersdallas cowboys american flag
    cowboys stars and stripes flags

    ReplyDelete
  4. magliette calcio
    maglie calcio 2017,
    maglie calcio poco prezzo,Maglia Deportivo a poco prezzo shopLa nuova Juventus 16-17 terzo kit vantano una striatura zebra unica sulle maniche per risaltare sul campo. Tuttavia, mentre le maniche sono dotate di uno straordinario striping zebra, le altre parti della Juventus 16-17 terzo sono solo bianco.

    ReplyDelete